You might be my favorite kind of client if you are . . .
Trusting, assertive, decisive (You know what you want and you trust that I’ll help you get it.)
Creative, self-expressive (Let’s put your personality into your wedding styling!)
Guest-comfort focused. Your dearest friends and family are coming to your wedding to honor your union. Let’s thank them for their presence in your lives and at your wedding by making sure they’re well-fed and accommodated for. (AKA the amazing party you’re dreaming about!)
Excited about the personal growth you will experience with your partner during the planning process. (Seriously, it is awesome.)
Totally, madly in love with your partner (It’s what we’re celebrating, after all!)
. . . Is this you? If so, I think we are about to be best friends!
Wedding Coordination ~ $1800
This package includes comprehensive Wedding Coordination. I don’t just coordinate your vendors so things run on schedule…I jump in wherever needed to make sure every problem gets resolved, no task goes undone, and all vendors, guests, brides and grooms are happy. I am the first to arrive for set up on the wedding day and the last to leave after tear down.
- We will have 1 in-person and 2 video consultations (1-3 hours each) scheduled between the booking time and the wedding date. These consultations will focus on discussing the design of the wedding, the wedding itinerary, vendor logistics, and any other questions regarding planning that you may have.
- We will also meet at the venue for 1 venue walk-through together (1-3 hours).
- You will have access to me via phone, text, and email to answer questions and discuss ideas.
- You will have access to my Preferred Vendors List, and the discounts they offer.
- You will be given a personalized 12-month Wedding Planning Check-List to follow.
- I will help you design your personalized wedding itinerary, floor plans, seating charts, and other paperwork.
- I will confirm with your vendors and wedding party a few weeks before your wedding to make sure we're good to go!
- I'll be available to help troubleshoot last minute details.
- I'll coordinate your rehearsal with your officiant.
- Of course, I'll be at your venue bright and early to oversee your entire wedding day. Trust me, you're in great hands.
- You’ll have access to my Emergency Kit, which is my Right-hand Woman the day of the wedding, containing over 100 items.
So, how does all this work?
I use technology as much as I can to plan and communicate because it is the most efficient process, and because it is similar to how most vendors communicate, making collaboration easy. While meetings in person will be pivotal during our process, keeping me in the loop with your vendor email conversations and contracts—signed or not—and checking your email for my consultation follow-ups (which are uh-mazing for keeping the planning conversation going!) is important. It’s how you’ll get the most out of your planning experience with me. I handle email on a daily basis, and I invest time and love into being detail-oriented, on top of it, light-hearted, and visual with my email communication to all of my clients (that’s you!)
Tools I use to plan weddings:
Google Sheets and Google Docs
Google Hangouts (for video consultations)
The good, old-fashioned telephone for phone calls and texting