“Why don’t you offer day-of coordination?”
I used to. What I found is that jumping in last-minute doesn’t give me the time with clients I need to glean important information regarding their vendors, plans and wishes before they need to be executed. The last thing I want on my client’s wedding day is to bother them with questions or rising issues they didn’t see coming that could have been answered or prevented long before the wedding, had I been involved months prior. Bottom line: I believe that the few hundred dollars couples save by hiring day-of coordinators who haven't been working with them all along are not worth the mistakes that they often make the day-of that compromise the quality of the overall wedding experience.
This is why I offer my Wedding Coordination Package, which I feel is more comprehensive, and better serves my couples.
Wedding Coordination (Inquire for pricing)
This package includes everything a coordinator does and more. I don’t just coordinate your vendors so things run on schedule…I jump in wherever needed to make sure every problem gets resolved, no task goes undone, and all vendors, guests, brides and grooms are happy. I am the first to arrive for set up on the wedding day and the last to leave after tear down.
This package assumes you will be doing the planning, but I realize you've still probably never done this before! I will be there to guide you through the planning process starting as soon as you book me for your special day!
- We will have 3 consultations, plus 1 venue consultation together.
- You will have access to me via phone, text, and email.
- You will have access to my Preferred Vendors List, and I will offer advice as you choose your team.
- You will be given a personalized 12-month Wedding Planning Check-List to follow on your own.
- I will help you design your personalized wedding itinerary, floor plans, and seating charts.
- I will confirm with your vendors and wedding party a few weeks before your wedding to make sure we're good to go!
- I'll be available to help troubleshoot last minute details.
- I'll coordinate your rehearsal with your officiant.
- Of course, I'll be at your venue bright and early to oversee your entire wedding day. Trust me, you're in great hands.
*Must book 4 or more months prior to wedding date
Full Wedding Planning and Coordination (Inquire for pricing)
This package includes everything listed under Deluxe Wedding Coordination, and assumes that I will be planning alongside you.
- We will have monthly consultations starting up to 18 months prior to your wedding date.
- I will help you research and choose your venues and vendors.
- I will save you time by researching and designing cohesive decor ideas.
- I will help you manage your RSVP's.
- I will help you create and manage your Wedding Budget.
- Vendor payment reminders.
- I am here to advise you on every question you will have, and make your wedding dreams come true!
*Must book 6 or more months prior to wedding date
Partial Wedding Planning and Coordination
This is a customizable package that we can create together. If you like what you see in one of my Wedding Coordination packages but there are some items under Full Planning that also interest you, let me know!
We can build a personalized package that will suit your exact needs!
Even if you're just looking for some planning guidance along the way, I would love to meet with you to help point you in the right direction! Every consultation you pay for includes applicable spreadsheets and documents that are relevant to our discussions, to help keep you informed and organized.
$100/hour with a 2-hour minimum for the first consultation. Any follow-up consultations have a 1-hour minimum.