This list doesn't need much description. Sometimes the venue search is too exciting to remember all of those important questions. Not to worry! The questions below are commonly forgotten, so if you go over these, and remember the basics, you should be golden.
1) Do you have any discounts if I book on a day other than Saturday?
2) How many people can this location accommodate?
3) Do you require that I use your caterer?
4) Are there alcohol restrictions, or corkage fees?
5) What's the weather contingency plan (for outdoor venues)?
6) Are their music volume restrictions my DJ will need to be aware of?
7) Is there ample parking?
8) Are there any hidden fees like service fees, gratuities, cleaning fees, or overtime fees?
9) Are there any decor limits? (Such as lit candles?)
10) Are there any photo restrictions?
11) Who will be available during the event to direct us?
Wanna know more about why these questions are important to ask? Check out the video below for my personal explanations.
Did you find these questions helpful? Have one to share? Let me know in the comments below!