You might be my favorite kind of client if you are . . .
Trusting, assertive, decisive (You know what you want and you trust that I’ll help you get it.)
Creative, self-expressive (Let’s put your personality into your wedding styling!)
Guest-comfort focused. Your dearest friends and family are coming to your wedding to honor your union. Let’s thank them for their presence in your lives and at your wedding by making sure they’re well-fed and accommodated for. (AKA the amazing party you’re dreaming about!)
Excited about the personal growth you will experience with your partner during the planning process. (Seriously, it is awesome.)
Totally, madly in love with your partner (It’s what we’re celebrating, after all!)
. . . Is this you? If so, I think we are about to be best friends!
Wedding Planning and Coordination ~ $4500 (15% discount if booked October-April)
- We will have monthly consultations (1-2 hours long) starting up to 18 months prior to your wedding date.
- You will be given a personalized 12-month Wedding Planning Check-List, which we will go over during our consultations.
- You will have access to me via phone, email, and text.
- You will have access to my Preferred Vendors List, and the discounts that they offer.
- I will help you research and choose your venues and vendors.
- I will be coordinating and collaborating with your vendors to ensure they have the information they need to do their jobs.
- I will help you create and manage your Wedding Budget.
- I will save you time by researching and designing cohesive decor ideas.
- I will help you manage your RSVP's.
- Vendor payment reminders.
- I will help you design your personalized wedding itineraries, floor plans, planning spreadsheets, and seating charts.
- I will confirm with your vendors and wedding party the week of your wedding to make sure we are all set to go!
- I'll coordinate your rehearsal with your officiant and wedding party.
- Of course, I'll be at your venue bright and early to oversee your entire wedding day. Trust me, you're in great hands.
- You’ll have access to my Emergency Kit, which is my Right-hand Woman the day of the wedding, containing over 100 items.
- I am here to advise you on every question you will have along the way, and make your wedding dreams come true!
So, how does all this work?
I use technology as much as I can to plan and communicate because it is the most efficient process, and because it is similar to how most vendors communicate, making collaboration easy. While meetings in person will be pivotal during our process, keeping me in the loop with your vendor email conversations and contracts—signed or not—and checking your email for my consultation follow-ups (which are uh-mazing for keeping the planning conversation going!) is important. It’s how you’ll get the most out of your planning experience with me. I handle email on a daily basis, and I invest time and love into being detail-oriented, on top of it, light-hearted, and visual with my email communication to all of my clients (that’s you!)
Tools I use to plan weddings:
Google Sheets and Google Docs
Google Hangouts (for video consultations)
The good, old-fashioned telephone for phone calls and texting